General Background and Information
Tamed Dragons are enslaved Dragonborn. These slaves are usually controlled with chain and threats, but the more wealthy slave owners may implant a curse which will kill the Dragonborn if it disobeys its master. The tasks that a Tamed Dragon might be assigned range from farming to soldiering. Tamed Dragons can be found in any place that has a population wealthy enough to afford them (as a Tamed Dragon is quite expensive).
Bonus Feat: Toughness (PH)Fighter: Raised with chains on your wrists and a spear in hand, you are forced to fight against your will by the whims of your master. You know that on the field, you are nothing but expendable.
- Equipment: Leather Armor, Clothing, Spear, Backpack, Salted Meat (9 Units), Waterskin, Master’s Brand
- +2 Endurance: Forced marches harden your body.
- Build Recommendation: Great Weapon Fighter
- Equipment: Exquisite Clothing, Exquisite Dagger (Stolen, Marked with seal of your master, Value: 10 gp), Master’s Brand
- +2 Insight: Living as a slave in a wealthy house, you learn to pick up subtle mannerisms.
- Build Recommendation: Trickster Rogue
- Equipment: Clothing, Sickle, Backpack, Master’s Brand
- +2 Endurance: It requires stamina to work the fields all day.
- Build Recommendation: Valorous Bard